- Enamel pan for fried eggs, fritters or mini-pancakes
- Pan bottom has four circular indentations
- Long enamel pan handle with hole
- Made from black enamel
- 26 cm diameter
- Diameter of the indentations 6 cm
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
This mini-pancake pan was specifically designed with the aim of being able to produce circular and perfect fried eggs in mind. The four indentations on the pan bottom are designed to hold one egg each. The enamel’s iron core quickly and optimally distributes the heat across the bottom of the fried egg pan. This means that the heat can also be reduced quickly if needed, as egg dishes don’t do well at excessively high temperatures.
The pan is very easy to clean after use (it can even be put in the dishwasher) and it’s indestructible if used and cared for properly.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
Alongside fried eggs, the mini-pancake pan is also perfect for making fritters and, of course, mini-pancakes. You can also use the mini-pancake pan to make other delicious treats like sliders, English muffins and drop scones.
Butter or oil is needed to cook eggs or food containing yeast in the mini-pancake pan, but a high temperature is not.