- Enamel bowl with two handles
- 14 cm diameter
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
The two-handled enamel farmer’s bowls are a colourful eye-catcher in the kitchen and they preserve the taste of the food.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
The farmer’s bowls are suitable to use as fruit or salad bowls, but they’re also perfect to use as serving dishes for many different types of food.