- Suitable for roasting and baking in the oven
- With two enamelled handles for easy handling
- Inner dimensions 36,5×25
- Exterior dimensions 43,5×25,6
- Tightly closing lid with handle, which can also serve as a roasting dish
- Design “Deer Green”
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Our traditional enamel roasting dish with its two handles and lid reminds many people of their Grandma’s Sunday roast.
This lidded roasting dish is ideal for slow-roasting meat for hours. The lid closes perfectly thanks to the fold in the lower part of the roasting dish and is also fitted with two handles. It is strongly recommended that you use oven gloves when removing this dish from the oven. The roast can also be cut in this dish without any problems. The enamel roasting dish is also easy to clean after the meal.
The enamel preserves the flavours and the lid stops the liquid from evaporating. And the best bit – with this piece of cookware you get two roasting dishes for the price of one, because if you don’t need the lid, it can also be used as an additional baking and roasting dish.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
This lidded roasting dish is perfect for making delicious roasts and stews. Both parts of the dish can also be used separately to make sweet and savoury casseroles and other similar dishes.
If you use part of the roasting dish as a baking tin, make sure to grease it well and to flour or crumb it before adding the batter or dough. This ensures that the cake, and anything else that you choose to make in the pan, will not stick and can be easily removed.