- Square roasting and baking dish
- Inner dimensions 32,5×20
- Exterior dimensions 40,5×20,6 (with handle)
- Base dimensions 29×16,5
- With two enamelled handles for easy handling
- Dirndl blue
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Our traditional enamel roasting dish with its two typical handles reminds many people of their Grandma’s Chelsea buns or Sunday roast.
This baking or roasting dish – depending on the occasion – really is something special. It’s an incredibly versatile piece of cookware that can be used to cook anything that you want bake, roast or gratinate in the oven and then serve at the table directly afterwards.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
The roasting and baking dish can be used to conjure up baked goods and sweet and savoury dishes from strudels, Chelsea buns, sweet casseroles and crumbles, to roasts, lasagnas, pasta bakes, grain-based casseroles and much, much more. The possibilities are endless, but one thing is certain – anything that you make in this dish will look and taste great!