- Pan made from enamel
- White or black plastic handle (depending on model)
- Colour on the outside – black or white on the inside (depending on model)
- Strong, steel, heat-retaining bottom which ensures that the fried food can be heated quickly
- Stainless steel pouring rim
- Diameter 24
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Our enamel pans are colourful on the outside and black or white on the inside (depending on the model). The enamel frying pans are available in many different colours.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
RIESS enamel pans transfer and retain heat perfectly. To achieve the best frying results, follow “RIESS’s Golden Pan Rules”