- Steamer insert for 20 cm Aromapot pot
- Two enamel handles
- Perforated bottom to allow steam to pass through
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant surface
- Flavour-neutral and prevents bacteria growth
- Recommended for people with nickel allergies
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
You can use the steamer insert in combination with the 20 cm Aromapot pot to cook vegetables, dumplings and much more, to perfection.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from 100% natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance. Enamel cookware is recommended for people with nickel allergies.
When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
When steaming vegetables, only use water and do not add salt during the cooking process, instead add the salt to the cooked vegetables afterwards.