- Suitable for roasting and baking in the oven
- With four enamelled handles for easy handling
- Tightly closing lid that can also serve as a roasting dish
- Blue exterior and black enamel interior
- Extra-high rim
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
The traditional “St Martin’s Days Goose” or the legendary “Christmas Goose” can be cooked in this blue enamel goose roasting dish and will come out particularly crispy and delicious. For this reason, and many others, this enamel roasting dish with carrying handles and lid is exactly the right choice.
Available in two sizes, the oval goose roasting dish with lid is great for stewing meat for hours and hours. The lid closes perfectly thanks to the fold in the lower part of the roasting dish and is also fitted with two handles. It is strongly recommended that you use oven gloves when removing this dish from the oven. The roasted goose can also be cut up in this dish without any problems. The enamel goose roasting dish is also easy to clean afterwards.
The enamel also preserves the flavours and the lid stops the liquid from evaporating. And the best bit – with this piece of cookware you get two dishes for the price of one, because if you don’t need the lid, you can also use it as an additional baking and roasting dish with groves on the bottom.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
As well as being used for roasting geese, this dish is also perfect for preparing other roasts and stews and the lid can also be used as a roasting dish, if it’s not needed for a stew.