- Baking tray with Gastronorm dimensions: 32.5 x 53.0 cm
- Available in three different edge heights (2, 4, 6 cm)
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean (link to care tips)
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
The Gastronorm baking tray is standardised for ovens used in the catering and restaurant industry and is available in three different heights.
You can use knives to cut food on the enamel Gastronorm baking tray and can also use metal cooking utensils to remove food without any problems.
The baking tray is easy to clean after use so that it can be ready for the next time that it’s needed.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking. The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
Depending on the height of the sides, the baking trays can be used to cook a variety of dishes.