- Large enamel kitchen colander
- With two handles on the sides
- Flower-shaped holes in the colander
- Three feet on the bottom ensure a secure stand
- Rolled rim
- Dirndl design, polka-dot blue
- 26 cm diameter
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth
- Resistant to fruit acid
- Suitable for people with nickel allergies
- Easy to clean
Although this large kitchen colander from Riess is called a vegetable colander, it can actually be used to strain or wash any fruits, salads or vegetables. The two side-handles and the three feet on the bottom make it easy to securely place the colander on the kitchen table or in the sink. The bottom of the colander has flower-shaped holes all over it.
Enamel prevents bacteria growth, is resistant to fruit acid and is therefore ideal for use in the kitchen. Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures. The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene and it is also cut and scratch-resistant and resistant to fruit acid. Enamel cookware is recommended for people with nickel allergies.
If you find our vegetable colander to be too big, we also offer a smaller strainer in three different sizes.