- Black enamel braising pan with two enamel handels
- With glass lid
- Available in 24 and 28 cm
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature at 220°C
- for all types of cooker (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction, open fire)
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Our granny’s braising pan with its two carrying handles is perfect for all braised dishes and for steaming vegetables or meat.
The round braising pan with the high rim is a true all-rounder, it is not only suitable for braising dishes. Egg dishes, Asian wok dishes and crispy cutlets can also be baked in it. In addition, Grandma’s braising pan can also be placed in the oven at high heat without any problems and used as a baking dish or oven pan (glass lid heat-resistant up to 180° C).
With its two practical handles, it can be placed directly on the dining table and is thus also suitable as a serving pan.
The enamel material consists of iron fused with glass at high temperatures, i.e. natural raw materials.
Perfect hygiene is guaranteed by the smooth, non-porous glass surface. This is aroma-neutral and bacteria-inhibiting and is also easy to clean. When used properly and cared for correctly, enamelware gives pleasure for a long time and retains its typical shine.
Baked goods, sweet and savoury dishes can be conjured up in the enamel granny’s braising pan. There are no limits to your imagination.
If the braising pan is used as a baking tin for bread, for example, always grease it well and sprinkle with flour or breadcrumbs before filling with the dough. This prevents cakes and the like from sticking and they can be easily removed from the mould.