- Rectangular grill pan without handles
- Ribbed base
- The raised surface prevents food from sticking
- Rolled rim
- Dimensions: 35 x 23 cm – depth: 7.5 cm
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Resistant to fruit acid
- Suitable for ovens
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Our ribbed-based grill pan is ideal for barbecues and for the oven. The ribbed base prevents grilled meat and vegetables from sticking. The rim of the grill pan is curved – this is known as a rolled rim on enamel items – and is created by bending the metal during the manufacturing process to form a rounded and stable rim. The grill pan can be used on the barbecue or in any type of oven. But remember to always use potholders!
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, so is made from 100% natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.