- For heating up liquids
- With a practical spout (“beak”) and long handle
- 1.0 litre capacity
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Our popular pastel jug is also available in this elegant variation, as a milk pan with a long handle. Liquids like milk, water, soup and sauces can be easily poured simply by tilting your wrist. The long-handled milk pan is also ideal for serving liquids directly at the table. The rim is curved – known as a rolled rim in enamel terms – and is created by bending the metal during the manufacturing process to form a rounded and stable rim. This milk pan is a popular helper in the kitchen.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures. Our enamel products are suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to its iron core, the enamel conducts heat in the blink of an eye and retains it for a long time, ensuring energy-efficient cooking. The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene. Enamel cookware is also recommended for people with nickel allergies.
You can use the jug to quickly warm milk, sauces and other liquids, like soup. You can also use it to easily pour out frothy milk for your morning coffee or to pour soup into your soup dish without having to use a ladle.
When warming up milk, put a few drops of water in the jug beforehand and only heat it on a medium heat. This stops the milk from burning easily.