- Mini enamel pan in classic shape
- Pan handle made of black enamel with a hole for hanging
- Black on the inside – black, red or blue on the outside
- 16 cm diameter
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Suitable for people allergic to nickel
- Easy to clean
Frying in an enamel pan – this is also possible in a mini-version of our classic enamel pan. The enamel pan has a diameter of 16 cm and an enamel handle with a hole for hanging. The mini-pan is black enamelled inside and the handle is also black – the outer wall of the pan is available in black, red or dark blue.
The mini-pan has the classic, traditional shape with an enamel handle. It is highly recommended to use potholders, because the handle warms up. You can then safely put the pan in the oven.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures. Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking. The non-porous, smooth, cut and scratch-resistant glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene. Enamel dishes are recommended for those allergic to nickel.
The mini-pan is not only suited to single-person households for frying small portions. Sauces can also be prepared well in the small pan. And, of course, it is perfect for frying a single egg.
RIESS enamel pans transfer and retain heat perfectly. To achieve the best frying results, follow “RIESS’s Golden Pan Rules”