- Pan made from enamel
- Black plastic handle
- extra high sides
- Classic RIESS blue interior and exterior
- Strong, steel, heat-retaining bottom
- Stainless steel pouring rim
- 20 cm diameter with extra high sides (7.2 cm)
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
Grandma’s enamel pan, the name of our classic pan, immediately makes you think of Grandma’s cooking and classic dishes like bubble and squeak. The heavy and robust enamel pan is perfect for cooking a wide variety of frying pan-based dishes. The 20 cm version of this pan, which has higher sides, is ideal for dishes with lots of sauce or juices as they can’t spill over the top of the pan.
Grandma’s enamel pan is a classic RIESS blue on the outside and inside. The black plastic handle doesn’t become warm and fits perfectly in the hand. In addition, this frying pan has a strong, heat-retaining bottom and a stainless steel pouring rim. Robust and hardy, this is the right pan not only for Grandmas, but for anyone that values a sturdy and long-lasting pan.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
RIESS enamel pans transfer and retain heat perfectly. To achieve the best frying results, follow “RIESS’s Golden Pan Rules”