- Enamel kitchen strainer with handle
- Long handle with a hole in so that it can be hung up easily
- Flower-shaped holes in the strainer
- Round hook on the rim so that it can be easily fixed onto the pan or bowl
- Rolled rim
- White enamel
- 16 cm diameter
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
This strainer can be used to strain or wash any fruits, salads or vegetables just like a kitchen colander. The long handle and the hook on the rim of the strainer make it easy to affix the strainer to a suitable pot or bowl. The bottom of the strainer has flower-shaped holes all over it.
Enamel prevents bacteria growth, is resistant to fruit acid and is therefore ideal for use in the kitchen. Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures. The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene and it is also cut and scratch-resistant and resistant to fruit acid. Enamel cookware is recommended for people with nickel allergies.
If the strainer is too small: We also have a larger vegetable colander in our range of products.