- Enamel pan with two enamel handles
- Made from black enamel
- Round pan rim
- Stainless steel pouring rim
- Available with 20, 24 and 28 cm diameter
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
This handy braising pan is perfect for all types of stews and is suitable for braising vegetables or meat. It’s available with or without a lid.
This pan, with two enamel handles, is made from classic black enamel and has a robust, stainless steel pouring rim.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
If our schnitzel pan is not to hand, there’s no need to worry! This braising pan is also perfect for cooking your schnitzel.
RIESS enamel pans transfer and retain heat perfectly. To achieve the best frying results, follow “RIESS’s Golden Pan Rules”