- Large baking and roasting dish with dimensions of 36/26.5
- High sides and extra-wide rim for easy handling
- Suitable for roasting and baking in the oven
- Blue enamelled interior and black enamelled exterior
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
The wave handle roasting dish is black on the outside, blue on the inside and has a characteristic shape. In addition, the rims at the corners are in the shape of a wave, ensuring an optimal grip and allowing you to securely lift the roasting dish in and out of the oven.
The enamel wave handle roasting dish provides plenty of space for all the dishes that you may want to bake or roast in the oven.
You can also use knives to cut the food directly in the dish without any problems. The enamel wave handle roasting dish is easy to clean after use so that it can be ready for the next time that it’s needed.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware is suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
The practical, wave handle roasting dish can be used for everything from roasting joints and chickens to cakes and casseroles. This dish is also perfect for cooking dishes with lots of sauce or taller contents thanks to the characteristic wave handle rims.
If you use the wave handle roasting dish as a baking tin, make sure to grease it well and to flour or crumb it before adding the batter or dough. This ensures that the cake, and anything else that you choose to bake in the pan, will not stick and can be easily removed.