- Crockery set consisting of five pieces
- Stew pots (16, 20 and 24 cm), casserole (20 cm) and stainless steel handles as well as frying pan (28 cm) with plastic handle
- Cylindrical shape
- Transparent glass lid with stainless steel handle for pots and casseroles
- Extra strong steel heat-retaining base
- Robust chrome rim
- Suitable for all types of cooker (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction, open fire)
- For energy-saving cooking
- Cut and scratch resistant
- Bacteria-inhibiting and aroma-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral produced in Austria
Our tableware set Nouvelle PUR extra strong impresses with the clear design of the cylindrical pots and saucepans. The combination of enamel with stainless steel handles is also an exciting mix of materials. The casseroles and stew pots of the pot set have handy stainless steel handles in a modern design, the frying pan has an ergonomic plastic handle. The lids of all pots are made of glass and also have a stainless steel handle.
The extra strong steel heat-retaining base ensures that the heat is distributed evenly and quickly. Thanks to the good heat conduction of enamel, the pot walls are also warm all around, which saves energy. The robust chrome rim prevents chipping.
The material enamel consists of iron fused with glass at high temperatures, i.e. natural raw materials.
Our enamel cookware can be used on all types of cooker (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction and even over an open fire). Thanks to the iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and then stored: for sustainable, energy-saving cooking.
Perfect hygiene is guaranteed by the non-porous, smooth glass surface. This is aroma-neutral and bacteria-inhibiting and is also easy to clean. When used properly and cared for correctly, enamelware gives pleasure for a long time and retains its typical shine.
Our Nouvelle PUR series is not only available as a crockery set/cooking sets, but all pieces can also be purchased individually.