- Traditionally-shaped enamel pan
- Enamel pan handle with hole so that it can be hung up
- Blue interior and black exterior
- Steel, heat-retaining bottom
- 24, 26 and 28 cm diameter
- Suitable for all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction, open flame)
- For energy-efficient cooking
- Heat-resistant up to 450°C – maximum recommended operating temperature is 220°C
- Suitable for ovens
- Cut and scratch-resistant
- Prevents bacteria growth and is flavour-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral production in Austria
The farmer’s frying pan is the only one of our enamel pans that has kept the rustic and traditional shape of our cast-iron pans . The exterior of the pan is black enamel and the interior is an intense mid-blue enamel. The real classic in our range of pans.
The long handle is also made from enamel which means that the pan can be placed in the oven without any problems. But please make sure that you always use oven gloves when handling as the handle heats up. The hole in the pan handle allows it to be hung up, like it was traditionally, so that it can always be within arm’s reach.
Enamel is made from iron fused with glass at high temperatures, therefore it’s made from natural raw materials. Our enamel pans are suitable for use with all types of cookers (gas, electric, ceramic, induction and even open flame). Thanks to its iron core, the heat is conducted quickly and is then retained. This ensures sustainable, energy-efficient cooking.
The non-porous, smooth, glass surface guarantees perfect hygiene, as it’s flavour-neutral, prevents bacteria growth and is easy to clean. When used and cared for properly, our enamel cookware can provide years of cooking enjoyment and will maintain its characteristic glossy appearance.
RIESS enamel pans transfer and retain heat perfectly. To achieve the best frying results, follow “RIESS’s Golden Pan Rules”