- Casserole cylindrical half-high rim
- Diameter 20.00 cm
- Height 9.40 cm (without glass lid)
- Capacity 2.00 L
- Design stainless steel handle
- Transparent glass lid with stainless steel handle
- Extra-strong steel heat-retaining base
- Robust chrome rim
- Suitable for all types of cooker (gas, electric, glass ceramic, induction, open fire)
- For energy-saving cooking
- Cut and scratch resistant
- Bacteria-inhibiting and aroma-neutral
- Easy to clean
- CO2-neutral produced in Austria
The saucepans in the “Nouvelle PUR extra strong” series have the classic cylindrical shape and a half-height rim. The clear design of the shape, the special trendy colours and the material mix of enamel and stainless steel for the handles make the series something special. The handels made of stainless steel lie well in the hand and do not heat up quickly. The handles of the glass lids are also made of stainless steel and close the pot perfectly. The transparent glass lids also allow a view of the dishes being prepared. The robust chrome rim also prevents the enamel from being chipped off by kitchen utensils.
Thanks to the extra-strong steel heat-retaining base of the pot, the heat can be distributed evenly and quickly. Due to the excellent heat conduction of the enamel material (glass on iron), not only the bottom but also the walls of the pot are heated all around. The power of the stove can be reduced quickly due to the good heat storage. All these features of Nouvelle Pur save energy costs.
The enamel material consists of iron fused with glass at high temperatures, i.e. natural raw materials.
Our Nouvelle PUR extra strong series is also available as a three- and five-piece crockery/cooking set. Cookware and saucepans as well as frying pans of the same colour complete the colourful series.